Monday, July 18, 2011

Episode 24. Sorry about the Wait.

...hey everyone.
Sorry about the wait.
Between benders and Jason buying a house. (And all the sweet stuff on TV) We've been busy. (Oh, and the Fat and Skinny flying film fortress...we've also been building one of those.)
So we're sorry about the wait.

In the absence we have been watching watching HELLA.
I, personally, have gone from Vincent Price, to William Castle, to haunted house films, to gothic horror, to Amicus. (With Tombs of the Dead 1-4 and Tremors 1-4 thrown somewhere in the middle)

I consider this KLASSIC Fat and Skinny. With nothing prepared or written down...and movies coming at you so fat and furious you'll pop a Paul Walker.
So naturally we get into House on Haunted Hill(it's a perfect movie)...but, I posted that on our facebook. But we also get into BUG. (cuzz, maaaaaaaaaan, it's go me Buggin').
And that was produced by William Castle. So I think we're cool.
Then, Jason put's the Stathem's 'Mechanic' in his sights...
(this part of the show is less comeback, and more call back...as we did a turn on Bronson's 'Mechanic' in Episode 19)

...so I have a new love... her name is Mandy Lane.
and, All the Boys Love Mandy Lane
...and then, for some reason, we get into Dead Heat. Go fig.
...yeah, that's not blurry at all.

Anyhoo, if you listen closely you can hear Jason's lovely wife Jen in with some solids points. How she puts up with us idiots is beyond me.

Well, I gotta jet.
Touch of Evil is playing at The Red Vic in an hour.
Man, I'm gonna miss that theatre when she's gone.

~matt 2011
(support your local video store and rep theatre)
sorry about the wait
listen here!

No comments:

Post a Comment