Thursday, June 17, 2010

Episode 9, no bad considering the bender...

...we stay mostly on subject, with wild tangents thrown in. Plus, we got hella movies in. How? I don't know.

Recorded on a Monday(Like a Solomon Grundy) ...we both seemed to have a bender weekend. Jason had a birthday weekend(it was his sweet 16), so he got wasted....and me, I just like benders.
And that includes movies benders.
So Episode 9...hair of the dog.
That might explain why we forgot to do our obligatory new episode blog post.
Well, here it is now.

Some shit we get into includes... Gone With the Pope, Pontypool, The Escapist, Stepfather, 2012, and Times Square. ...Yeesh.

I'm totally mental the whole time...and forget everything. (Except that ID4 was a bad movie, and you are a bad person if you like it)
I forgot to tell you:
the plot to Gone With the Pope (watch the trailer on our Facebook)
the specific shots in The Stepfather remake that are actually really good
that Congo was a the second feature at the Drive-In...and it's really a much better story.
Time Square is like Ghost World...and you fuckers loved Ghost World.

Among other things.

Jason?
Apparently, after a bender he becomes a super movie computer.
I.M.D.B....DAMN!
He is a pure pleasure of information to listen to.

I can't wait to get to Episode 10.
I wanna talk about my favorite movies when I was 10. But, that is fer another time.

Stay limber
or go timber.

~Matt DeLight

PS... I liked Air Force One.

PSS ...oh, if like the Podcast and etc. etc. ...tell yer friends. Thanks!

PSS ...oh, and click on the link for Congo and buy it for 1.49! Whatta deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment